Friday, May 6
Sunday, April 26
Anyway, the best of luck to you & please pray for my next career jump too someday :)
Wednesday, March 11
For whatever good reasons, i am feeling so motivated at work today!
It’s like a whirlwind but am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel- of what my interest will be and thus crafting a clearer 5 years plan ahead. Pheww…for some, it might be a lil’ bit too late for the realization to come. As for me, better late then never and positive changes that initiate from within is the serene and peaceful feelings that one can achieve :)
Again, its a good sign of maturity i think..
Tuesday, March 10
Holly molly…pregnancy is really like a turbulence period for all women. I have been reading a lot about it before but to really experience it on my own, it is just amazing and make me speechless every time the little inside starts to move and thus, gotta endure some slight discomfort in my big-but-cute tummy..hehehe.
Anyho, most importantly I have managed to survive the hardest moment of the 1st trimester. I am now close to 19 weeks..wehoo alhamdullilah with no complications, just minor mengada sini sana je..haha!
So now that I am in 2nd trimester, I am pretty much back to my chirpy mode (except for the fact that my body is getting fatter…duh of course la kan!!)
Its time to slowly think about life in a more SERIOUS note.haha! Yes looking after the little one and one complete family entity soon on our own! Woooo tough responsibilities but bet it’s gonna be fun. Welcome to the world of maturity and responsibility J
Fun thing is that, even my internet browsing sites have changed tremendously. Now its all about baby clothing & best dypers to use in town ..tsk tsk!
Anyway, with the new energy and stabilized hormone system, hope this blog will not be abandoned again…I hope!
p/s: Even my career goal need to be relooked and readjusted :) looks like am facing the working-mama delima!
Friday, February 13
I have been great, life couldn’t be better then this but kemalasan aje yang melampau..
Since I am dead lazy, I am just popping by to wish everyone
‘Happy Valentines Day’
On a different irrelevant note, my colleague and I just couldn’t stop admiring how stylish and smart-looking our Mat Salleh bos is!! His ‘fell-good and super-smart’ aura make us girls and guys go gooogoo gaagaa! International branding perhaps ;)
Sunday, February 1
Since i was the only one in this trip that was new to Melbourne, it felt kinda special to be having 4 tourist guides to show me around :)
We arrived in the morning just about time for breakfast. As we were walking close to Ira’s apartment, we can already smelt something really delicious in the air….smell that was really familiar to our likings! Tadaaaaaaaa
Not only that, we were again suprised by a lovely welcome card for Bajim & Me. The wordings in there that was just lovely. Alaahaiiii...comel!
Anyway, since photos are wayyy interesting than my long winded explanation, I shall let the photos to reflect the excitement of our trip there ;) Plus, am soo malasssss..bleargh
Indian dinner at Gaylord, China Street. I felt really at home with so many Msian local cuisine and with this 'Sambal Belacan' signage as big as this:
So that was the end of day 1 and 6 more days to go..Hahahha! The trip was just too short and since most days were spent at malls, i didnt really have the chace to explore other site of Melbourne. December InsyaAllah! (when you have 3 chronic shopaholics - MIL, SIL & Me around, it will never be enough)
Day 2 to come..
Saturday, January 24
My holiday trip this time is the BEST ever:
- Having home made cook almost any other day by MIL...sedap sedap!
- Having a shopaholic sister in law that knows every corner of Melbourne to get a good stuff at such a darn affordable price
- Having a Father In Law that is extremely sporting and kuat berjalan
- It feels completely at HOME...100%! The whole family members are here and Ira's apartment is damn cosy! Tak nak balik lagi boleh ke??
- And of course, it wouldnt be complete without Bajimbo here :) Hugs!
Sunday, January 18
- I am so hooked on Lauren C, Audrina, Whitney, Heidi & Spencer.! Sheesh... have been a lazy couch potato and starting my season 4 now. Teruk OK!!
- I am so not in a mood to go to work tomorrow...Blearghhhh!!! 3 days and am off to Melbourne..Yahoooo!!!
- Sales in Melbourne has just started..so what else to expect???!!!!!! Double Yahoooo
- I am so pemalas....period! Ewwwwwwwww! And i can get away with almost anything now..hahahhaha using pregnant as an excuse..Ahemmm!! Bad but let me enjoy it for another few months k!!
- I am now wearing M and soon to be L and XL and XXXXLL....whoaaaaaaaaaa holy!!!
Thursday, January 15
I just received the biggest reliving news and am grateful
- Baby and mommy both doing well at this stage
- My trip to Syria is cancelled and thus, I will be away for my own holiday....................Yahhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Just a straight 6 hours flight compared to ~10 hectic hours with few hours transit at Dubai to Damascus...YIPPIE and better still, i will have Bajim next to me all the time in any case of nausea!!! :P GREAT!
Monday, January 12
Shopping – the taught of packed malls make me tired
BUT, One thing that make me happy, the one and only thing is…..Taadaaaa
I am finishing the season 3 now and hope to move on to season 4 soon. Takling about hills, i have started to miss Adik already (& FIL jugak) :
p/s: Few occasions to update but am just plain lazy now. Anyway back to Hills , I kinda love Heidi (weird huh?) and Audrina, LC (too drama queen, I don’t like)
Monday, January 5
After more than 10 days lepaking at home, how i wish i can work remotely from home...ArGhhhhhhhhhhHHHH feel like a standard one student attending her first day of class..Yikess! So uncool :(
Saturday, January 3
I was sure to beat the papparzi in uploading the pictures but was just too sleepy after the reception. Too much of nasi minyak. Before its too late, congratulation again to Deja and Partner.
p/s: 2 down and 2 more to go...the hardest part is finding the right present..arghh!!
and to Lily if ur reading this, we knew from the beginning on your Bday suprise and everyone including Abah & Mak was being a perfect actor/actoress kan!!!
Thursday, January 1
Tuesday, December 30
And now its time to talk about the BIGGEST responsibility ever. Yes, you guys have guessed it right (I suppose I have been throwing lots of hint lately). But for now, I shall refrain my self from deliberating on this as it is way too soon. I shall only pray hard and hope everything will be well, InsyaAllah.
Of all, this message sent to my email from Mr.See was the sweetest:
You caught me a little off guard with the news. But congratulations nonetheless! Had I known then, I would have treated you to a nice lunch!
Well, the offer is still valid – let us (me, Danielle, Eliza, and maybe Twin?) to bring you out for a nice lunch, ok?
Anyway, just wanted to say that I personally think that you will be a great mother! You have matured tremendously since I first met you (Ceh! Don’t kembang too much, OK?!!) And I am sure, your kid will be very lucky to have you and Azim as parents!
Have a pleasant weekend ahead!
p/s: Hehe kembang tak la tapi was touched by the words! & thanks for the lunch :)
Yeap thats rite, there will be 2 major things happening in 2009.
Being the only child at home since secondary school (FYI, my brother has always been far apart on his own since his secondary boarding school, I literally be the only child at home and most things are prepared comfortably), therefore I have 0 or lacking in urgency at all to buy a house. Yes, I do know about investment and how to make your money work for you, but when it comes to buying a property, I have always been delaying it albeit the fact that it won’t hurt my monthly expenses badly. But, I just still couldn’t find the urgency, 0. period. I just dont feel the excitement.
But that desire started to build up slowly since the first month we got married. Hmmmmmmmm….hmmmmmmmmmm
let me think hard on this. As time passes by, the urgency to be in full control of your self and family started to grow. I would love and always imagine my self cooking for him and how I would love to arrange a private dinner just us! So that is when we finally decided to raise it to our parents. As per our prior agreement, we would stay for a certain period of time since there is no one else at both houses, except the maid!
we have always love kids and be part of 'em
But looking at the long run or 9 months to be precise..hehehhe, we have to start putting things at place, like soonnnnnn. At least we are fully ready by the time comes.
Yes, we are moving to our new place sometimes next year,
InsyaAllay if everything is ready :) Phewwwwwww, first thought that always kick in is……………..
To host my very own in-house parteee!!!!! Yesssssssssss besntye:) Being an extrovert, I just simply love being surrounded by people and just love socializing. Like now, i love having family members and friends around me. This time around, to have all of them at my own place so there will be no limitation in timing, semua nak tido sampai esok pun bole kan!
Being my own host,
- I have even started to think of the menu..HAHAHAH which we will be prepared by your trusly here .. wohoo how exciting! So to those that always underestimate me, i shall prove you wrong *wink wink*
- Color theme to be used
- Lots of fresh flower and scented candles that will freshen the air
- Entertainment most likely would be karaoke, Wii, PS3 or even having bunch of kids singing and performing! Ohhh the little cousins would just love this and now, i have always been their dance and singing coordinator.. sabar je kan kena buli by the little ones
I get my optimum energy with 'em around
The list will just easily go on especially after eveytime watching David Tutera show. In my case, Michelle Ho would be the best to take up David's role..hahah
Oh well, so, that long winded explanation would be my immediate 2009 resolution. shall start with main items to buy first. What about you ?
Saturday, December 27
Hope its not too late for me to wish all A Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday
I will be on leave for few days, needing some good rest and spring cleaning my room today. And that bring a shocking realization to me, on my excessive clothing shopping for this month, alone!
Really, looking at them make me a lil bit regret on how unwise i have been acted!
Anyway, gotta to run back and finish all the mess!
Will update on this later (with photos to remind yours truly here)! *shaking my head*
Its really not wise especially knowing the fact that BIGGER and BIGGEST responsibilities are on the way :P
Monday, December 22
Like any other year, I would be the last person to set my New Year resolution. Pretty much the same old achievement that I have missed from the previous year so to speak; This year however, new resolutions would start entering my list. Of course being a newly wed, marriage-related goals would top the list and of course being a good and vogue mother..HEHEHEHE ;)
To add it on, 2008 would be my most happening year especially with Big Santa (aka FIL and SIL) being extremely generous :- Free coach bag and few others, ipod touch, Wii Fit and the biggesttttttt and priceless present ever to us…..tadaaaaaaaaa…Shhhhh will keep it hush for now ;)
Looking back, nothing more do I wanna ask for. All is complete now, I am blessed, contented and really grateful with what i have. Alhamdullilah. Nothing more & nothing less!
- A loving and a cookoo husband just the way i like it :p
- A loving family system that support us in every single thing from the youngest lil cousin to the eldest Nenek and Datuk
- The coolest FIL that share extreme shopping interest and facebooking as much as I like it too...AHAHA (5 cole haan shoes in one trip and many many handbags?...It is just so Me)
- Most importantly, a humble and down to earth family that have taught me various positive values regardless of who you are, Tan Sri, Dato, Datin or any other highest posibble title available; at the end of the day we are just a normal being that should always act in a respectful manner; being humble and kind to all.
A heartful congratulation to another August babies - Ayin & Raziq !
(p.s one down and 3 more weddings to go including Parvin’s..phewww).
To all other couples that're getting hitched soon, congratulations in advance from me & Azim in any case that we wouldnt be able to attend :)
Monday, December 15
The most popular questions i have been getting of late
- "SO you bila pulak ni?"
- "Any news from the inside?" (hmmm this one made me puzzled for a lil while..creative sungguh kan)
- "Kite lawan siapa yang cepat?" (This i hate MOST cause how can it be a race when we have no entire control to win? Duhhhh..)
- "Anything in the oven yet?" (We will always answer this in the most selamba way 'the baker is always of our town so nothing can be baked yet..LOL)
Anyho, its all about right timing and rezeki. Of course we love kids and would dying to have one (or many many more) if eveything permits. Ade faham ka? ;)
Sunday, December 14
As opposed to Egypt, everything in Oman is so calm and relaxing, the city is extremely clean and neat, traffic is smooth and the people are friendly and soft spoken. I was so wrong about Oman altogether, from its development to the city to the people.
The moment I landed in Muscat International airport, my expectation began to shift a little bit, and totally surprised by what I see. Being travelling all alone to Oman, i still felt safe and at ease, mainly contributed by the warm hospitality. ( Due to some miscommunication, i was sent to Cairo airport for Oman 2 hours earlier then my check-in time, all alone. It was such a shitty experience..Blearghh)
In Muscat, you feel clean and serene as most buildings are white in color, well maintained roads with good infrastructure, surrounded by mountain and beautiful landscape. The air is pure and fresh, and the city was very very clean (even cleaner then Spore i think). It was just awesome and peaceful
- No building is allowed to be any higher then the Sheraton building in the city
Low lying white buildings (mostly 3 floors and below) typify Muscat's urban landscape
- Most houses are painted in white/neutral to minimize heat
The most valuable exposure however was getting to know the wealthy family of Al-hashar group in personal. There are a total of about 13 wealthy families in Oman that control substantial level of Oman’s economy and Al-Hashar is one of them.
Being a principal (and being a lady I believe) did benefit us in some way, we were given the warmest hospitality with VIP treatment, from a suprised private boat cruise in search of dolphine after work to a lovely seafood dinner after.
The trip was pre-arranged without any notification. It was a relaxing trip after a day meeting in the office.
Inexpensive hotel with the best view
I was so glad to be here, a city that otherwise will never be in my visit list. As always, most importantly is the relationship that i managed to build in this shortest duration of trip. I believe the world is small enough that our path will surely cross again in one and another, regardless for PROTON or any other matters J It is the networking and exposure that are very crucial to me, at least.
Dinner with the Al-Hashar Family and CEO. Group chairman that is only 20++ and a 14 years old girl being the youngest share holder.