Thursday, June 12

Glorified Tourist Guide

I am very very very exhausted….from tired feet to aching muscles, my whole body is collapsing little by little! I have been a glorified tourist guide for more than 3 days….from Iran delegation to Indonesia media….from Putrajaya Lake to Saloma Bistro..my whole body is screaming for good massage and rest..HELP!!! (my beloved maid will be my biggest help this week.muah)

Even though it’s just a simple PR work that did not impose any challenge to my brain capacity, I quite enjoy what I was doing actually.

I remember being told by someone once that being an extrovert myself, I gain fullest energy when surrounded by good crowd! So yeah I had fantastic time especially with the Indonesia media and sales team.



Being with them for few days make me miss Jakarta now..minus the horrendous traffic of course and am delightful to make few friends that click well ;)
Wahhhh haaa haaa its only 9:30pm and i'm already kaput....My mistake for wearing 3 inches gladitor wedge for all the walking..*sigh*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe
That guy in the middle macam one those indie-pop band member kan

Anonymous said...

Babe
That guy in the middle macam one of those indie-pop band member kan

ZaTiL said...

wah! 1st time i tgk u pakai that blue uniform :D

Ms. Reny said...

Zatil: To your suprise, i pakai tiap hari now tau..and kinda like it pulak tu :) HEHE

michelleho said...

K.Zatil, Ms Reny ni pakai uniform everyday, tapi everyday gak dia pakai sweater cover up the uniform... haha!

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: Mana ade dah..now am quite proud to wear the uniform ok :)

ZaTiL said...

ok jugak kan pakai uniform to work. at least leh spend the xtra money for baju melaram ;)