Monday, June 9

Kiehl's

I must admit I can be easily influenced either by good packaging or compelling product review. I just couldn’t resist to try out Kiehl’s products after so many reviews and was extremely delighted when the first outlet is opened at Pavillion sometimes ago.

It has been almost 2 months i am using their Lip Balm SPF 15 in 56B hue. I can feel the different when recurrent of chapped lips is minimal and the apparent cracked-lines are more invisible.....Yippie smoother lips
For the Abyssine Eye Cream+, it is still too early to brag about its effectiveness. Clue:If u can’t notice the dark circles or puffiness under my eyes from a distance (kalau dekat of cos nampak lagi la kan..hukhukhuk :P), then it is self explanatory, effective that is ;)

I like their simple white packaging too; the minimalist product packaging is a fair indicator that their products are selling purely for its effectiveness; no loud and excessive packaging to attract customers!

No comments: