Wednesday, June 25

The After-Effect

3 days after our family day (PROTON family day fyi), still am I hearing people talking about it; how fun it was (for the kids mainly), how sardine-packed it was; and how fabulous the lucky draw prizes were (as claimed by them).

Even funnier, one of the bos walked crookedly and when asked this was the answer
“Family Day punya pasal la sampai kaki I tak bole jalan”.
*smirk* i think it's cute. He He He. Obviously it was him who had way too much fun or a lil bit too mature (read me= OLD) for some rough games perhaps.


*wink*

I regretted that I didn’t experience the massive and chaotic crowd myself. At first was too greedy to collect 2 tickets for myself (hangat-hangat tahi ayam kan) but when sunday came, bluerghhh too lazy to get my ass out of the house.

I am glad that most did enjoy themselves though…at least more smiley faces when they came in to work the next day.
:) Cheerio!
p/s: RENY IS WISHING FOR FRIDAY TO BE HERE likeeee now ...:((

4 comments:

shoe-addict-mom said...

waa, bestnya family day! kitaorg, sampai nak kena 'beg' with the mgmt to organise a family day. hampeh, tak dapat!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,heard one poor chubby guy got stucked @ the slide. Had to rescue him w a crane!

Needs a few improvements esp on the lucky draw segment.But overall it was SUPERFUN!Kudos to the company & may there be more to come! :D

Ms. Reny said...

shoe-addict-mom: hmmmm may be organizing ur own family day with hubby and kids?

nyakayle: Goodness ye ke?? tak kecoh ke masa tu? how come i didnt hear the story in d office? Probably they were overwhelemd by own enjoyment. Eh babe, that reminded me of your own story being stucked in between the wall...ekekekekekek :P Aduss!

Anonymous said...

Ini sbb org belah sana kecoh.I doubt the people in our block knew.Pity the guylah.Luckily safely recued!

Eh..that one mana aci! I was merely 9 when I got stucked at FH's Merlin Hotel's wall no thanks to my 2nd bro's stupid bet! :p