Wednesday, June 25

I have realized something that is quite humiliating. Something that I don’t quite like to do last time but has unintentionally and quietly and loathly developed ‘IT’ to my new habit now.
Tsk tsk tsk..How la?

Erghhhh I have a wicked mouth that love mumbling those swear words F*** and toot tooot ***.

Erghhhh I know its bad, real bad (Mak wont like it if she hears it) but..
fortunately it came to my senses fast enough that I decided to skip or skew those words…before its becoming my perpetual habit that can turn ugly!

I shall tone down those provocative vocabulary soon…slowly

p/s: I was surrounded by bunch of vulgar, non-conservative and very liberal bunch of colleagues that use F*** in every sentence of their conservation….(But they are fun people that make me laugh, so yeah good and bad at the same time). But wait a minute, those words can be used as the strongest adjective that convey the most accurate message (especially when you are really f***ing pissed)

Ok Ok watch your mouth lady :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heylo reny! how have u been doing?

Ms. Reny said...

Nad: I am doing great but lacking in proper language manner..HAHAHAHA :) Other than that, it is good. How about you?

Anonymous said...

haha! that can be 'fixed'.. dont worry! me? im neither here nor there.. struggling to 'recover'

Anonymous said...

...or you could hang out often with me.. coz i dont use any of those words.. ;)

g.

Ms. Reny said...

Nad: ermmmm 'recover' ? I just hope ur coping with it well dear.

XOXO

Ms. Reny said...

G: truth to be told, i miss u guys already for lunch session :)