Tuesday, October 2

I miss u too..

Be courteous to all
But intimate with few
and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence
True friendship is a plant of slow growth
and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.
George Washington

I really like this quote as it strongly potray my principle or style of friendship
From secondary school to uni and now to working life, I have always been seen or dubbed as ‘the sombong or lan-si one’. Probably the face expression or is it just me? To think of it, I am not like that but I AM a lil bit picky in making friends. I put an equal respect to everyone and anyone but that respect does not mean I have to be friendly, giggling and chatting away with anyone.

So anyway, I am off the topic a little bit .Sorry! hahha teremo lebih pulak :p

I exchanged email as usual with my dear friend today and to my surprise she wrote this:


‘ I miss u la babe’..


After tons of email being exchanged and she mentioned that?..Awww I am so touched and puzzled at the same time! How could she possibly miss me when we actually exchange mail everyday (average 20 mails/day may be?), when we meet for coffee almost any other week??

But that really touched my utmost feelings and made me realize that I have probably grow apart from most of my closest ones (steph if you happen to reaod this, don’t think u wanna hear another sorry from me :( ). I do miss all those girlie lepaking and bitching sessions seriously!

Blame it to my lovey-dovey new relationship..ok ok kidding THAT should not and never will be the excuse. Be an adult Reny and take responsibility for your own action. It's my fault for not making time for them....soweiii! XOXO


My latest makan-makan with the usual bunch (stef i miss u..)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

babe! i thot u was just joking when u said u wanna put this in ur blog. malu la wei! ;)

dun puzzled ur self too much coz i do miss u. miss our bitching session.

its been a week since our last lepaking session together. kira lama la tu! ;D

Anonymous said...

Cheh, simply blame it on me yer hehe.

Go la and have your bitching session with your girlfriends hehehe.

As long as you don't bitch about me then i'm okay hehehe.

LU

michelleho said...

I lup u too babe...

can i have my pic in too?

hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Tak pa..tak pa..we gonna break-fast soon this week. Then after raya we gonna have more bitching and horay-horay sessions ;)

Michelle: ok la nanti i buat lagi satu post letak ur pic...gediks jugak rupanye :P