Tuesday, October 2

Can i have both Money and Love?

As usual, this friend of mine will always pop by at my place for a brief catch up or as his hiding spot from his bos! Ayooo I bet life not gonna be easy for both of us after this, so I will let u enjoy the lepaking moment while u (we) can...ehehheheh


So he said..‘u know I really like this girl but apparently I am not his type’
I interject ‘what is her type then’
‘she is the ‘MONEY’ type of girl’
‘Alaaaa I said..Hate discussing about this cause it such a cliché topic’
‘Ok between looks and love, which one will u choose’ he asked
‘doink tu senang la, that comparison is very clear cut for me, of cos la DUIT’ hahhahahahahhaha unless u rephrase the question to ‘ is it personality or money?’
Then I might need to think a lil bit harder cause personality is something that is more concrete than just the look.
But between look and money, I will definitely vote for money !!! Kalau setakat handsome tapi personality out and I have to refrain my shopping indulgence pulak, might as well being a single than in a pathetic relationship kan!!!

On the other hand, between love and money, it is just too subjective and the debate will just never end. No right or wrong in such discussion as everyone deserve to choose his/her path of life; as how he/she defines happiness.

Mr. X, if the super hot/ gediks / lorat type is all u yearn for then obviously there will be price to pay isn’t it. Mana chi kalau nak super hot, gediks, stylo mylo and angelic at the same time kan!!
As for me, the ideal order should be love (60%) and money (40%). I am not trying to play safe with my answer but com'on love alone wont guarantee happiness. My way of defining happiness is the ability to do my normal routine i.e shopping, dining and lepaking as a cushion to the TLC from my loved one. Obviously all these need money kan..
So u have the answer! A decent lifestyle in the city does need money, not necessary kaya raya but enough for the usual daily!

p/s:
This led to another similar conversation between me and my bf ‘ What if someone richer, nicer and family that will treat me as nice come along in the picture..????'
Hmmmm to be honest IT IS a tough one, so many if and only IF! As for now, I am grateful with what I have and shall not dig further for a better man or a better relationship. What I have now is something that I should cherish and make it happen!
To my dear friend X, I don’t believe in ‘nice man finish last or nice woman finish first’, screw it and u just keep on looking k! its all about the right timing and the right candidate..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To your friend Mr. X, how sure are you that the girl really is the 'MONEY' type of girl?

I know this would sound cliche but you can't judge a book by its cover.

Okay maybe she seems a lil up market, snobbish & to her money is everything but maybe deep inside she's just a lonely girl who is longing to be loved by someone.

Who knows kan? Maybe love can surpass everything. So before you judge her, why don't just give it a try? and if she really is a scrub then you would know first hand.

Well, that's just my opinion.

Good luck Bro.