Wednesday, October 3

Peace to u ..

It is very usual for my office phone to start ringing as early as 8 but today, this morning I was picking up the phone with my normal tone AND and and to my surprise …I remember this voice vividly..Of cause I do cause my best friend is calling me (after 2 weeks of silence)

Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( macam jejak kasih pulak…

‘alo hasfa reny, what happened to u woman bloody hell…!!’

It is obviously my fault so I was half panicking and scared at the same time (biting my lips..yikesss)

‘stefffffffffffff….sorry sorry sorry I was just too scared to call you after too many ffk-ing,, so decided to regain my poise before talking to u’

‘*sigh* go on cursing at me..yada yada yada’

ouch ouch totally understandable (should have seen my face blushing......burning!!??!)

Somehow I reckoned earlier that my previous post will stir some unusual feedback…


So here I go! The most anticipating call of the week :P

But babe I bag to defer that I still love u as always, as the saying goes

“True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” David Tyson Gentry quotes

Hehehehe so I guess in our case the 2 weeks silence is comfortable to only prove that it is a true friendship…:P
Don’t la mad at me, no calls/sms/messenger doesn't mean that I have forgotten you (But who am i kidding, i should not repeat the same mistake again and do admit it is SO wrong of me to do so..)


Peace babe! Ok I will belanja u double scoop baskin robin next week!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

only double scoop?
hhhmmm datin..
*thinking*... oky - peace bribe accepted! haha usual choc wif xtra coating k?
till then..
cheerio

Ms. Reny said...

phewwwwwww....yes ice cream with watver coating is all yours..as u wish :)