Sunday, September 30

I am the GEEK!!

I am not only addicted and awed with what facebook applications got to offer but the recent article (in nytimes.com) really is an achievement to be proud of (memang la I don’t get anything of out it but it does impress me in one way or another)

“2 world gigantic companies “Microsoft, Google and several funds are considering investments in facebook fast-growing site, that could give the start-up a value of more than $10 billion”

“Earnings were estimated at $60 to $96 Million in annual revenue. Much of it comes from a year-old advertising relationship with Microsoft”

Gila salute la!! From just a small platform that it now becomes one of the most popular sites with more than 40 million members!! nampaknya memang la ramai sangat orang yg addicted to such online networking…of course I am part of them..muahahhahahahahha!!
What I like most is the bakery and my-bag applications… :) hehe

p/s: pls excuse my addiction and promise i will pass this phase once i'm bored with it:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so semangat girl!
-A-