Sunday, August 19

Dine on Part 2

We make new friends almost everyday, be it at work or just anywhere! But only a handful of them that we will be able to keep and cherish.

Despite the ever busy schedule, we managed to squeeze some time over the weekends for my overdue birthday dinner! Thanks sweetie.

One thing that is definitely fresh in my memory is how Ms.stefy presented my birthday gift…hahahahhahahah u FUNNY! I seriously could recall the moment vividly….thank god I did give a polite comment on that ‘red clutch bag’! :p Thank u..thank u...!


please xcuse my pale and tired face..was down with flu :( stef was showing her 'darlie white-teeth' as usual..:p


Second session of the nite..since we have too much to talk about....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adoiiii...makan laggiii? Ms. Piggy!!!!