Monday, August 20

One Cent Black Jack!

Anyway, another long overdue entry. In the month of July & August alone, we have 3 guys + 1 girl celebrating their birthday..isk isk that explain why my size-34 pants are getting tight now..DAMN it!! double damnnnnnnn...urghh!

As all of us were extremely hectic during the pre-launch of Persona, we have came out with a brilliant idea of letting our hair down. Instead of normal coffee and lepaking, we decided to pay a visit to ema’s new apartment. So called the pool activity..swimming and makan2. And the girls then will quietly arrange for a surprised birthday cake for those 3 guys (FYI, just for the sake of blowing the candle and have some decent pleasure)

Tetapi malang sekali, only US made it on time. ANM was late so he didn’t swim. Mr. Nik Faris was MIA…sabar je. Only to find out that he was completely tidur mati (Hope it was true tho :p)

Anyway, we still had fun and I am the proud winner of ‘One-cent Black Jack’. The novice Reny actually beat the so-called expert! Ye-ye je u all la kan…or was it just my luck!!

Tak kisahlah janji I menang :P

Again, Happy Birthday Guys….Azim, Syami & Nik!!! and eheemmmm my self :)


ok now me being kepochi...hehe


Separate occasion.Birthday boy was showing his talents.. And me just refrained myself from laughing out loud

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

place: ME
organizer: ME
idea : ME
cards: ME
coins provider: ME

BUT where's my pics???
sob.. sob..

Anonymous said...

uisshhh semua u ke? sob sob
organizer : U and ME..hehe

too many of ur pics here..ppls might think we are lesbo or sumthing..hahhaha! Kidding.

Next round i amik gambar u pulak k ms. vain!!

Reny

Anonymous said...

ok ok.
organizer: U and ME.
but why got ur pic?

and NO, we are not lesbo kay.
im GAY. ;)

Anonymous said...

uishhh gay?? kidding me huh!

R

Anonymous said...

So when is our next pool party? This time around, make sure everybody jumps in. Or else i'll make sure everyone gets wet !

A

Anonymous said...

Ms. Organizer..when can we come over to ur place for the next pool party? Me cant wait also...! But pulling me in means i need a CPR after that..lol!! uishh bahaya :p

-R-