Sunday, August 19

Meet Mr. Jack.H

I just can’t refrain my excitement; the feeling is so immense that I must write it down..:p

I am so in loveeeeee with Jack.H…yes I do have a GREAT bf and I am so into him as well..But Jack is just too mysterious and super cool that I have been deliberately devoting my weekend without fail to know more…..!!!!!! sgt sgt menarik!!

Hehehhehehe.I am actually talking about a character in my current reading and I am so admiring him…muahahhahaahha that is what I call ‘the power of writing to express one’s utmost feeling’. And the book that I am reading now is definitely one of them!!!

p/s: Thanks emma…mmg best buku u ni!! :P so now I shall spare some time for window shopping pulak..been reading since early morning. Byeee!! Lovely Sunday by the way..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also fell in love with Mr Jack the very first time I read this book. Its like, oh! I-want-him-I-want-him! Is this type of guy do exist? I want one! And and, age is not a factor! ;)

Ms. Reny said...

Oh well. Whether or not this type of guy do really exist is quite a tricky question. It is our own self that set the expectation of how our a perfect partner should be kan? Exploring new options that are out of ordinary might sometime lead to a whole new world, a better and the best one perhaps?

One thing for sure, this book is so addictive !!