Sunday, April 1

Neo-soul singer !!


Oh just letting my mind out, I love JOHN LEGEND a lot…..one of the R&B brightest new star..somehow it reminds me of good coffee session at alexis bangsar or hartamas everytime I hear his songs..don’t why but somehow it connected that way…weird!!

And talking about music..Went for a late drink yesterday at Damansara Height….I loike the place especially the cozy ambience….very relaxing and of cos the GREAT company that really counts :) thanks dear! and secara tiba-tiba they played an old song by lionell richee..hahahhahahahha for me it was a perfect one but somehow someone really hated it…too gediks and mellow as he claimed!!!!!!!! Don’t get all emo and over-excited kutuking the song k!!

But we both have to agree that Barry White is still the all-time favourite!!!!! He has the smooth and strong character at the same time..BEST!!!!!And that reminds us of Ally McBeal kan….so cute in her skimpy skirt at work :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey.. you have his CD??? can pinjam? i wanna burn la.. erm.. i mean, make an 'evaluation' copy heheh ;)

g.

Ms. Reny said...

yay..at least we share the same interest here...Great!

Anonymous said...

i like R&B also, but the lighter stuff.. not some of the newer stuff today that are bordering hip-hop.. i find them lacking in terms of melody ;)
g.

Anonymous said...

sorry, I can't stand R&B.. But I agree with u MsReny on John Legend and Barry White. Barry White is Da Man!!!! I puke when I hear the soppy stuff tho, Lionel Ritchie included!! Ugh!!! :D