Tuesday, April 3

The Reaping!


I was accused of being ‘reny the bailer’ by someone, so-called a fren :( isk isk but it was proven that you are wrong ok!!! Eventhough I was dead tired that day BUT I drag myself to watch it just to prove that I can stick to my promises!!!! So as a token of that, he blanja me ..nasib baik kalau tak memang la…! Following to that, I was tasked to organize another movie session…sigh 'the unpaid-organizer' !!! anyway, we are planning to watch THE REAPING.

Release date: 5 april 07

The Tag-Line: ‘Thousands of years ago there was a series of bizarre occurrences that many believed to have been the Ten Biblical Plagues. No one thought they could happen again. Until now. The rivers ran red with blood. Darkness fell upon the earth. No one thought this could happen again. Until now.’
Wohooooooooo sounds interesting isn’t it?? hope its not too violent and brutal tho!!

Cast: Hillary Swank & David Morissey (not a big fan of both but ok-ok la)
p/s: Bos is sick today so squeezing sometime in between to write this entry because I am darn sleepy now..ZZZZzzzz…even the coffee didn’t work!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reny is the greatest. She is the best organizer in the whole of Proton!

P/S: I was forced to say this :P

What's your favorite zanpaktou? Check out here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26956&page=6

Ms. Reny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Reny said...

&*&*^*&^*...wonder what i did wrong that u always kutuk me...isk isk :p mr aviator wanna be ..lol.:p opss!