Friday, April 13

Dont look back !!!

After much anticipation of the new malay-horror flick, I finally went and watched Jangan Pandang Belakang. and FYI Pn.Maya, I am not dating any of the hero in the movie. It will never be the intention to date celebs because too much limelight can be very suffocated u know (suka jugak la sumtime) heheh. I watched it merely because the review for this movie has been REALLY good and menakutkan. And because of the movie, all 5 girls slept in the freakin small room yesterday nite! Erghhhhhhh

But all in all…it was good and worth watching!

Note: so all dont ever look back at nite...and like i mentioned to my guy frens unless she is HOT...then u turn back BUT only once....hahahhahahah :)) gila!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ehh Jangan Pandang Belakang? I tot you swore to me that you taknak tengok cite mcm ni? *wink*

I agreed on you bout dating celebs, takde privacy..asyik bercinta bawah pokok ketapang! haha

Ms. Reny said...

yeah thats why..and the best part i watched it twice. I am a ghost story junkie..!! no matter malay, english or korea..i will def. watch if the review is good ms.L!!

yeah we both been there..tak besh:)