Sunday, April 29

Back To Work!

No FUN..holiday is almost over ..
Have to be sober and clear-headed for tomorrow.. yikes!!
Have to complete my overdue report by TODAY!!
Have to take a good rest to rejuvenate before tomorrow come.. (had way too much fun for the past consecutive days and my system seriusly need to rest!)
Have to continue my unfinished house chores..


Has been a good, productive and crazy week this time around. Actually more of rekindling the cousinly-bond. Spending my whole week with them kiddos since it was one of their birthday and on their college-semester break. The least thing that I can do for them while I am free ;).

Outing with my girlfriends and all other holiday/beach plans will be rescheduled…
(my bad darlings!)



The suprised b'day plan didnt turn-up as planned but simple & decent fun is still good :)
and thanks for being a very descriptive ghost story teller mr. H :P


*Sigh*
I can feel the serious mode is starting to kick in now….Darnnn bored!!And am pretty sure my next post will be something more serious and worth reading article!

Enough of all those vain pictures ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew .. yeah long weekend for ya and lotsa shopping done. nice

nice purple top by the way

Azim said...

guess what, it's the holidays again hehehe. So i expect more fun pictures from you.

Ms. Reny said...

long weekend for me but SAD i couldn't join u for Perhentian..My bos to be blamed :D heheheh!

Ms. Reny said...

Azim...tunggu u balik la..then we can be vain and take more fun pictures together ye...Mr. & Ms. Vain!