Wednesday, May 2

As good as it was..SPIDERMAN 3


After much anticipation, we finally watched Spiderman 3 yesterday. Put aside my sleepy eyes (Darn sleepy after taking the strong Ventolin pill for my Asthma), Spiderman 3 was AWESOME. Only one word for me to describe. AWESOME! 2:30 hours flew by so fast without even realizing it because the movie was full of action! Its not merely a superhero movie but it has more than that…especially the human values where u can relate to you daily life.

Personally of cause I like the superhero acts in the movie, but other part that I like most is the friendship-value that they portray in the movie. The true friendship that was built among Peter Parker, Marry Jane and Harry Osborne. It reminded me that one should not sacrifice a friendship for another man/woman..(oppss dah lari topic spiderman3)…hahahha :).
Whatever it is, I definitely recommend all to watch it because it is so worth watching. For that, I don’t even mind watching it again, so whoever that gonna watch it, can count me in guys!

My favorite character ?
CUTE!!

1.Harry Osborne (JAMES FRANCO)- simply because he is HOT…!!
And also because he let go all the dark memories and decided to save his 2 bestest friends. That’s what a friend should do kan?

2. Sandman – I have to agree with Nik.
The part when Sandman was transforming from a human to a Sandman is amazing.

All in all, what I like and would remember most of this movie:
1. No matter how busy you are (even a superhero in this case), never ever neglect people that care for you. Appreciate and try making sometime for them before its too late. A simple gesture of appreciation is all it takes! Dont let the dark and vengeful personality to take contrtol and destroy the humble and compassionate you!!
p.s.: Nik..People do get disconnected sometime because we live in a different world of our own….:)

2. The value of friendship that one should hold ....

FANTASTIC!!
As vain as always..photo session is a must!!

6 comments:

Nik Faris said...

LOL, rasa bangga lak nama i disebut lam blog. anyway, yeah its true what u said. we should always do something to save a relationship.

and u miss, mmg angau ngan james franco :P

Anonymous said...

hmm this what makes me wanting to watch Spidey even more :p other than getting on the boat to an island today hehehe ..

cheers

Nik Faris said...

one question:

why is it that the post title is nearly the same as mine :P

Anonymous said...

Nik..tu la.even the lay out is almost the same with your vain picture in it as well..aduss!

Anonymous said...

AJ..sob sob am bored here in the office n ur having so much fun @ Perhentian.Jeles!!

Anonymous said...

hope you stay vain always. If not, I would'nt be able to see new pics of you all the time ;)

g.