Monday, July 28

One after another..

SoooOoo..... I guess I have been sending a mix signal through my previous blog entry :)

Don’t jump the gun too fast yet..hehehe rest assure everything is in a good situation. What I wrote earlier was merely a reflection of my nervousness, I am sure everyone has gone though the panic attack state and u just feel like breaking down..

But after little silent moment with myself and few bonding sessions with the family….i have regained my composure and NOW, the ‘refurbishment’ period is over and I am back to a better state, more chirpy and enthusiastic as ever :)

Thanks to all sessions that rejuvenate me..


First, birthday lunch in advance by Mr. See. Thank You so much, you’ve always been a thoughtful friend u knoww....

It was my 3rd meal in a row at Friendster Café, ordering the same ol’ dish Trio Pasta..Gila Sedap!


Then, birthday celebration in advance for July/August babies in the office.
Hehehhe, I managed to skip the birthday speech (Not that i intentionally plan to avoid it fyi)

Btw, thumbs up for Ms. Pee, u can be ISSD's photographer already laa..Good job!


Another birthday celebration for the uncle with in-laws (to-be) & the whole clan at Tupai-Tupai. It was our 2nd steam boat in a row for a day….again for the repetition:P

..............


August has always been a busy month for me, no exception for 2008. I reckon its gonna be an eventful week this week, next and the following week after…sheeshhh pretty much a month plan!


I must echo Michelle's FB status for today:

Michelle Ho is overwhelmed - with celebrations! A wunderfool August comin' up! 48s ago

Yes...August is a wonderfuulll month,uuu laaa laaa !! next will be October and December..hehe



To all July and August babies especially the GREAT LEOians (ahemmmmm)

Happy happy birthday all!! We share the same great monthh !

7 comments:

michelleho said...

Yes! Yes! All to a wunderfool August! Full of Open Days, Birthdays, Weddings, and so much more excitement! Phew! Like I said, till got no time to answer nature's call! Haha! Looking forward to your dates, Ms Piggy! Hehe...

ZaTiL said...

I shall wish u in advance jugak la. kot2 nanti u takde time dah nak online ;) Happy Birthday Miss Reny!!! ENjoy ur wonderfulll month of August :D

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: Yeaaahhhh its a celebration month :)

Zatil: Thank u , thank u and thank u :) It'd be better if ur around kan! But am sure u lagi seronok kat US kan?!

Anonymous said...

HappY BirthdaY RenY! and congratulations in advance! im sure it's gonna a beautiful month of August for u and ur better half! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cheating ehhh? runaway frm speech?
Not that u have to sing la

Ms. Reny said...

Nad: Thankss dear! Nway what happen to your blog? dont seem to be able to log in..shut down ady is it?

Anonymous said...

yeah, it's shut down already. i went thru a rather 'rough patch' few months back, trying to get rid of old sour memories..

so, wat colour is ur wedding gonna be? ;)