Tuesday, July 15

On the side - night activities

As the title goes, our nite activities so far have been very happening and hectic as well ;) from 11ish to 2am almost every other day! that’s the best part actually..heheheh! siang and malam sama je busy :P




morning walk before working shift started


From clubs to malls and food hunting, it has been fantastic! The girls here definitely are pretty and stylish (i'm straight by the way, not bi either :P). I just love the city, my 4th times here and still never feel bored, especially with bunch of counterparts that share the similar wavelength.


tired but still need to get some dose of music..:P


Along the way, I have made new good friends as well..especially Artha and Pak Pris! It will be my pleasure to bring them around the next time they are down in KL



No more pavillion tepanyaki express, this is like THE BEST ever, so far :) 24 hours of Sushi and Dim Sum at Kemang




Supper at 245am..tsk tsk all diet plan can go down the drain..hehe

Kemang: Located in south Jakarta and it is the upscale residential area. Lovely! Lotsa nightlife clubs, bars, lounge and dining venue. Similar to Bangsar and Hartamas in Msia. Lotsa expat and the differentiation is the design of its buildings. Even KFC and MCd have a very different design - chic and stylish!


Ok..this one is really my kind of place..cozy ambience, loud chill music, pretty crowds, facing the beach...gile best!!!






Segarra at Dunia Fantasy, Ancol (name is a bit corny eh?) but superb ambience

4 comments:

michelleho said...

How come no one take me round when I was there wan? Sigh... I guess I was not one of their favourite person at that time kan coz I'm always the bearer of not so good news... Punching bag la katakan... Terpaksalah I carik jalan sendiri...

Anonymous said...

Sakan nye jalan...

My CDS jgn lupa tau!


LILO

Ms. Reny said...

michelle: ngak apa apa....nanti i bawak u..i can be the tourist guide ady :P

dont miss me!

Ms. Reny said...

LILO: Udah Ma'am