Tuesday, July 15

Hi from me ..

my being bubbly as usual, tak kire masa


So…it is my 5th days here so far. Definitely for sure, it has been the best learning ground for me since joining the new department. At least, I gotta acquire in depth understanding of the operational issues for any product launch at other countries. Before, it was just listening input from everywhere but never a truly hands-on experience. So, it has been great so far!



Being a novice in implementation of major motor show, I don’t exactly know what to expect when I first step my foot at the exhibition hall. All I know it has been a chaotic situation prior to the event. The moment when I stepped in, the feeling of pride and excitement immediately rushed in and I do feel very proud. Looking at everyone working sooo hard, regardless position and nationality, as one team towards the same goal. I am proud *sigh* seriously!



getting ready to work with the 2 bodyguards :) HEHEHE they are kind enough to visit me even only for 2 days


Visiting sales outlets all over Jakarta exposed me to a different spectrum of learning. It will be never easy to penetrate an outside market, especially bounded by many uncontrollable variables. It easier said then done. That’s what I thought too about a product launch in our distributor/subsidiary.


visit

showrooms and outdoor sales activity

Even though many things are out of our control and jurisdiction, but as long as we are part of the whole system, I am feeling their concern and willing to be the punching bag! But it is great to know that they are all excited and enthusiastic too in bringing the product/brand to a better level! They are here to stay and strive….that’s the good news :)


p/s: Our nite schdule is as busy as the day schedule too..To be continued esp places to eat and hang out!

No comments: