Thursday, June 5

Chaos!

Yesterday was the most happening evening and can you believe that I did enjoy the chaotic moment??? HAHAHAH
Never have I seen such a chaotic scenario right in front of my house and am pretty sure almost every one faced the same situation yesterday.

The road leading to 2 petrol stations, about 100 km from my house was grid-locked. I can see those vehicle lights in such a long queue..sunggu berwarna warni macam pesta..:P Every hour that I checked, the queue was still long with honking sound one after another, all rushing to fill up their petrol before the new adjusted price being implemented. Last i checked was 1030pm and still the same :P Balik tido lagi best kan!

Did I manage to fill up mine? No, I couldn’t be bothered to go through the hassle just to save up another RM30….sheeshhh! Car pool might be the best alternatives or may be, cutting down fancy dining to once a week and spending wisely (ahemm this is hard)

1 comment:

thewisekid said...

yeah, spending wisely can be a tought one especially now that it is the sale season!!!
;)

go to robinsons! shoes are on fire sale! *thumbs up*