Monday, May 5

Sucker for Sales Promotion

If I could remember the date clearly, it was Friday 25 April. I was too eager to go home that I had all my stuffs packed and ready to pecut by 5:25pm. The moment it reached 5:30pm, I waited no more and rannnnnnnnnn towards my car. Simply because I didn’t want to miss the FJBenjamin Sales in Bangsar Village. Sepantas kilat kita sampai.

Looking at the banners from far made my heart pounded even faster..HA HA HA symptom of impulsive disorder was surfacing :P

So we got a nice car park, we walked out and I gotta to see one of the sales banner just in front of my eyes. To my despair, it stated ‘1-4 May 2008’. haaaaaaaaa??? Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what the hell, how could I be so silly ?!!@## geram betul la

So never mind, on the 2 May, again, i rushed from work to Bangsar Village just to ensure I have ample time to pick and select. Like previous years, their sales are always worthwhile except Celine that was not participating.

Being a sucker for big fat discount, the moment I saw 2 pairs for RM150, I waited no more..i squeezed and squeezed my self to make way to the very front row. HA HA HA HA HA.
Never been a big fan of Guess but for the Inexpensive price, design and comfort, y not kan?


As for La Senza, their price was further marked down this year…Gila murah macam beli kat Jusco...10 for RM45 :P

I didn’t manage to get other stuffs as the queue for fitting rooms was waaaaayyyyyyyy too long.
As suggested by few friends, I will try to post any sales notification in advance here! Will try k…tata!
p/s: Topshop warehouse sales is a must go as well. BUT i missed it :(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the red one flat? Yeap 150 for 2is definitely worth buying. I was stucked in the office by my stupid bos on bloody FRIDAY..ergh!

Tapi tak apa, i can spend when you are broke. Lalalala

michelleho said...

Uish... *geleng2 kapla*
Mintak from me la the website that updates you with ALL the sales in Malaysia... Hehehe... Gerenti tak lepas wan! Hihihi...

Anonymous said...

Murah GILE...kalau tak beli rugi.! and i missed it too. Was there at 9pm:(

Anonymous said...

ya la reny.. if u have info on sales, share lerr! hehehehe... we can all go pokai together! ;)

Ms. Reny said...

Serendipity: Where have u been missing? :( No update from u lately..Bog down witn work eh?

Aira Natchiar said...

Red shoes!!!!! Love it!! :) You are what I call The Parisian :) a.k.a. fashion at its best..