Tuesday, May 6

* - *

2 things that interest me most at the moment:

1.Wacky duo Rudy and JJ on Hitz.fm morning crew. I just couldn’t stop laughing and giggling to myself every morning listening to their silliest spontaneous jokes. It amazed me on how they can came up with all sort of hilarious jokes in such an early morning..My kepala beku lagi ok....

2. Online e-boutiques run by those young college students/local fashion enthusiast.
I am not talking so much on their items, but more on their creativity to make the web page so appealing and their effort in making side income for their living. Be it fashion as their interest or money as the main stimulus, either way their effort is definitely good. *Pumpkin* is one of them.

On a different note, i think i am so young and gila at heart . HA HA HA HA HA..well i always do . That explains my other half being younger :)

* WINK *

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HANG memang gila cek Reny oii!

HUGS

michelleho said...

Uish *geleng2 kapla*
Ms Reny gila shopping la bulan ni... hope it's not contagious... better not terkena hor... manyak bills to pay ler... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Sempat masuk bakul angkat sendiri ye? Tapi memang gila pun. Bila nak jumpa ni beforo your big day?

Your Long Lost Friend
Mr.H.A

Anonymous said...

Hey Reny, thank you so much for listening. You ROCK girl.

Ms. Reny said...

JJ Hitz.fm: Such an honoured to have u here. Anyway, keep up the good work and that will keep making my morning! :)