Friday, March 14

------

Ahem…i am so happy that I am not working today :D
Wehoo.
Taking my own sweet time in doing whatever my heart desires..*wink*
Head straight to the nearest mall, browsing and reading at MPH
Head back home for nice lunch *wink*
On my laptop, get connected and still am connected in front of my lappy, for 6 hours straight now?!! WoooooOOoo it just feels weird not being connected, checked and replied some office mail, the rest is just browsing aimlessly in the cyberspace.

Of all my reading today, i find this particular article on Iran’s election rather interesting and somehow related to the political tsunami that we are facing right now:

‘Asked if he will vote, one shop owner here says, "Vote for whom? All they do is talk! Ahmadinejad is a good man; at least he's not corrupt, but all he can do is talk! Where's the action? It's all slogans." A few stores down, a car mechanic says, "I'm not sure I'll vote, but I'll tell you that a lot of others here will. Do you know how many martyrs this town has given to the Iran-Iraq war? People are invested here. And then you have the candidates coming here and advertising and giving lunches and dinners, it doesn't take much to get people's votes.’

Same ol same ol..Politic is just a manipulative game! Period.

Did i actually vote u may ask?? No..

No comments: