Wednesday, March 12

5 things!

Ok now that I have some free time, I can finally complete this, tagged by Parvin. Here goes:

5 websites you often visit:
1. http://www.thesuperficial.com -gossiippp
2. msn.com
3. facebook.com – check on update but slowing down a lot
Can’t think of any now, too bog down lately

Tag 5 more persons:
1. Ema
2. Banjaconverto3.
Serendipity
4. Michelle
5. You

5 things on my office desk:
1. Piles of documents
2. VS Pure Seduction body butter & mini hand sanitizer
2. PROTON organizer
4. Huge black IKEA thermos
5. Blue starbucks mug

5 things on my bed:
wohooo clean..nothing! perfecto…

5 things in my car
1. CDs (paling suka now is Tompi & Soulvibe)
2. Red nine west sandal for driving
3. Polka dot yellow flip flop
4. Yellow and baby blue Nike cap (incase of bad hair day during the weekends)
5. Bridal magazines

5 things in my wallet
1. ID
2. Maybank ATM card
3. HSBC card
4. Receipt of my latest purchase at Zara & MNG (kena masuk budget later)
5. Some cash of course

5 things in my handbag
1. Sony Erickson phone
2. Small body-shop hair brush
3. Liz Claibone red purse
4. Ventolin Inhaler
5. SK11 facial treatment travel set (cleanser, lotion & essence. I’m nomad u see..)
Banyak lagi laa..

5 items in my cosmetics bag:
1. MAC studio perfect
2. MAC platinum bronze powder in gorgeous gold
2. MAC eye shadow set in 6 natural shades (almost 3 years but still banyak lagi..ayaa! how to find excuse to get a new one??)
4. Revlon lash fantasy mascara
5. Bobby brown eye shadow in smoke

Next please..

6 comments:

michelleho said...

Done it! Check it out! Hehehe...

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: You are efficient!! good:) it took me weeks..hehe

Anonymous said...

done! ;)

Anonymous said...

woww....byk nyeee....haih xkan shopping kat zara n mng jer..hm2
bajet ey??kaka nini,add juwa kat facebook hhehehehe....wawa_1710@yahoo.com

Ms. Reny said...

Juwa: Zara & MNG aje sbb kak nini dah shopping earlier sampai pokai..apa cite? diam je! jgn lupa juwa kena jadi flower girls!
OK dah add in FB.

Aira Natchiar said...

I love whats in your cosmetics bag! :)