Friday, January 18

The thin line between chuck and Nate!

Be ready, its gonna be quite a long post :)


As usual, I cant’t stop blogging and talking about Gossip Girl every time I finished watching it (lucky I have someone that is so into it as well..Best part is, It is HE not SHE..ha ha ha).

So yesterday, it was the finale episode 13. Very good and deep story line on values of friendship between Serena & Blair. The best episode by far. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that the new GG will come back sooner.Pleasee! Judging from all 13 episodes, here my mix thoughts on the characters:

The most anticipated voice: Gossip Girl herself, while we may never know who she is, but the moment I hear her voice, I got all excited for the juicy news that she is bringing; with her most nonchalant tone.

The wannabe character (ewww please): Little Jenny.
She is so unreal and trying toooo hard to be accepted in the high societies. Common lil Jenny, face the fact that u will never ever be in the same social ladder with the rest of the Girls..be truthful to urself just like ur brother and u will gain all the respect..!!

Ahhhhhh but gotta admit that her sassiness is almost good in this episode! Watch out, I reckon she gonna be the next Queen B, and dating Nate?? Oh Noo…

The safest character (boring and dry sometime): Dan
Blah blah blah, Dan is the smartest in the school, the perfect boyfriend and the most ethical of all……But nothing about him that excite me really except for his relationship with hottielicious Serena.
BUT uttering ‘I love u’ scene was a little over the top..Hehheheh but Its kinda sweet tho.I sms Boy’f right after the scene..ooooooooowww gediks i know!

The most honest character: Serena
Yes she was the Bitch before but hey, at least she faced all her past and go on with life, with mission of being a better girl. Most importantly, she is so authentic and real. What u see is what u get with her. ‘So what if I’m XXXXX...ayada yada yada’, I am still the same Serena and like me for me!! Yayyy u go Serena..

The most exciting character: Chuck
U might hate him to bitz but let’s face it, GG will be so darn boring without all the conflict that he initiated and stirred! Heheheheh and I like it most when he’s being mean.Ouchhh! But comparing Blair to his father’s Arabian horses???? Too much Chuck!

U gotta to be tough dealing with Evil Chuck. Too bad, people with great influence from a high-profile family do get all those benefits and can make their way through. Nothing wrong with that as long as it doesn’t harm others kan??

The most kesian character: Nate *Yawn*
Yes he is the most good looking one with such a beautiful eyes, have all the money, dating Queen B but I wouldn’t want someone that is so emotionally instable like him.. HA HA HA..Kesian..Even worse, if he date lil Jenny in the next new episodes.Ur life ain’t getting better!!!!

So, this is what happend when i'm so in love with something. I tend to get overly emotional and overwhelmed...and over react sumtime!!!
Anyway, i am sure you will be missing a lot about the show now that it’s gone for a while…Question that will keep on bugging me…Is Jenny good or horrible? Will Serena & Dan be happy together for the vast differences? How about Chuck & Blair…And the super cute dad Rufus??

Hmmmm can't wait!!!!
note: Pix taken frm the Internet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serena is THE BEST!!! HOT!

Anonymous said...

who is that he?? so i can join him as well ;)

Ms. Reny said...

Lackluster: i will let u know later k!