Saturday, January 12

January 2008

It is now 12 days pass 2008 and i still couldn’t stop thinking and wondering how 2008 gonna be; with lots of changes ahead and happenings through out the year. I have also realized some changes in my personal lifestyle. To really think of it, it’s kinda noticeable.

For the past few months,

1. Instead of focusing on career struggle, I allow myself to relax (a lottt). I am still productive, but just less stressed, and not tempted to get involved or even to know activities that seem sneaky or politically-ill in the work place. I do what I gotta do and be home happily after:)

Of course chaos will periodically erupt around us, I ensure to appreciate the fine line between other’s drama and the serenity within me.

2. Refocus on some meaningful relationships, be it family or friends. I insist on being around people that I genuinely care about and let the faux friends in their own personal life.

3. Now that certain events have been completed and fulfilled, its time to exhale for a short while before welcoming the challenges ahead :).
My schedule and things-to- do may still be unpredictable, but fortunately with lots of rest and love, it ensures my inner-compass is balanced, secured and on point.

4. And the most apparent shift of all, I don’t really fancy clubbing or night activities as much as I do last time. Just by mentioning the venue itself will surely excite me last time, but now..hmmmm not really actually! Try me :P
Oh well, like I once mentioned to someone, it’s either age is catching up or I just had enough of them or i am just hitting the slow-phase temporarily now. Whatever it is, I would still loveeee to go once in a while, especially with a good music and a good company to go with it!
I am happy being like this now and enjoying myself to bits at home; as long as good lunch and dinner is served and few magazines in between :) AM all good!

Have a good Saturday & Sunday

p/s: Talking about magazines, i just found a place in Amcorp Mall that sell 2/3 months backdated international magazines i.e. bazaar, in-style, elle, auto/desigining related magazines, etc etc at such an inexpensive price.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone is slowing down? Temporary may be? Nevermind, we still can enjoy good breakfast and good music and bodega bangsar..or good pastry and cuci mata at Alexis.
*wink wink*

Aira Natchiar said...

i feel exactly the same way... phew.. ;)

Anonymous said...

haha! i thot i was the only one.. age is definitely catching up on us! :)

Ms. Reny said...

Parvin & Serendipity:
Phew again...so i am definitely not alone here :)

Anonymous said...

or, maybe u're feeling like it's time to 'settle-down'? *wink*

Ms. Reny said...

Looking at my age (ehemm),it's about time i suppose ;P