Saturday, January 12

The Game Plan

When was your last time having tears rolling down your cheeks for a soppy sad scene in a movie? Mine was yesterday night at Cineplex, watching the Game Plan! I cried not once but several times, no kidding. Sedih la :(



At first I was a bit cynical about this movie as Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock is just so-so in my record. Never a big fan of him. But after half an hour of watching, I found it to be really entertaining. The cast members were awesome and had me cracking up. I have always had a soft spot for any movies or drama that contain daddy-daughter relationship in it. Game plan managed to twist the storyline from very hilarious plot to a very touching father-daughter scene.

SOoo many good family and life values in it. All in all, I’d give this movie 4 bedazzled game-winning footballs. I strongly recommend this movie and you will be pleased, am sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahah so cute, bedazzled points hehehe.

Ms. Reny said...

I give u 5 1/2 bedazzled points..hehe above the maximum pts:)