Wednesday, December 12

Like the Flowing River

I am not a big fan of Alchemist or the author himself ..Paulo Coelho but my current reading on Like the Flowing River by this Brazilian writer change my whole perception. I am very impressed by his thought and slowly becoming his fan now…by each page that I read, in just within few minutes! It is a great turner with compilation of short stories by the author! It’s all about thought in our mind. Flipping through one page will lead me to another and another page…It’s hard to put it down seriously!

p/s: Of course finishing the ‘Luxury Branding’ book and Gossip Girls in between.

7 comments:

thewisekid said...

what a coincidence!
a friend of mine just recommended the book to me.

after this, read The Zahir.
it was my first Coelho's book.

Coelho's the man-la!
;)

Aira Natchiar said...

i love Paul Coelho....!! Awesome writer :)

asm@di said...

i have this book as well, tapi still tak habis bace, hehe.

you went to an island! pulau mane ni?

Ms. Reny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Reny said...

Great! all 3 of u must be his fan as well..so we can exchange review then!
Angelito A: Heard the review is good as well. Yeah The Zahir will be next.

Parvin: Which one do u like?

As: Marila kite sama2 habiskan the book k! hihi..How do u like so far?

Anonymous said...

Right up there among my favorite books! Timeless.

Ms. Reny said...

Iza..my friend recommended The Zahir!I reckon it must be good as well :)