Monday, November 19

Ouch ouch!

My body is aching and lil stiff, I guess it is responding to my so called ‘cycling workouts yesterday’. For that, I have no choice but to take medical leave for one day :D hehehehe best jugak la dapat MC kan.

I was thrilled to go to FRIM for our long awaited cycling activity. Unfortunately, half way through and my body cant take it any longer. Felt like puking, macam nak pengsan pun ada..sabar je la!! So sorry guys for creating a scene tapi kan, its our fault la! We didn’t do any stretching or warming up prior to the exercise. Dah la tu, my bicycle was the heaviest among all..mana nye tak pengsan ..hukhukhuk :(

But nevermind, lesson learnt and next time we are there, I will make sure or force all of us to warm up dulu..jgn perasan terror ok! I jugak yang susah nanti!

After burning those fat, we actually added more fat by having ‘satu pinggan besar nasi lemak cikgu’….hmmmmmmm macam mana tu?!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sakit betul ke tu??? ke MC kesian ni...

Anonymous said...

Heheheheh sorry sorry, it was my fault. Should have made you guys do a proper warm up before we started. Anyway i don't think a proper warm up would help pon in the first place hehehe. Kalau dah tak larat tuh memang tak larat la hehehe.

Anonymous said...

bajim- :p larat la but at least with proper warm up, no body aching tau! Plus this is my first time after years as far as my memory can register. Mana achi!

Anonymous said...

ok ok can, but like this i'll have to persuade Mr. Syami to invest in a bike carrier as well. Dah tak cukup nak carry dah.