Friday, November 9

The big 'L'

A recent entry by a friend on ‘BLOGGING’ leads me to my personal thought on this matter.

She is so damn right about 'Blogging' being the way of expressing one’s thought. Which mean it is supposed to be authentic and sincere in conveying what you have in mind. Unfortunately, there are too many wannabe who instead use it to blow their own horn (Some might say, if I don’t blow, who would kan?). There is a difference between bragging about what u really own or have accomplished rather then bragging for the purpose to ‘FIT IN’ or being peer pressured. To make it worse, they are like a confused teenager searching in the dark for their own identity. Ask yourself ‘What do u really wanna be?’ or ‘What am I trying to prove here?’ or ‘Who do I wanna impress?’. I am pretty sure they can only answer this vaguely with uncertainties clouding their mind!

Of course, this kinda blog do attract readers (more than others). Generally, human beings love being entertained especially something that make them laugh. So if u love being a clown, keep on blogging in your plastic and childish way, then you are in the right track of fooling your own-self. Pathetic looser!


2 comments:

Aira Natchiar said...

i've met those kind... they are "irritants"... causing severe annoyance..

Anonymous said...

for me, they are Aliens with 'Kampung' mentality. I will sure to stay away from them! Bring me nothing but disgust!

H.S