Friday, November 2

I have always refrained my self from writing a 'lovey dovey-corny-muntah darah' article about my relationship, partner or love life. But at the moment, i have too much in me that I need to let it out from my system. So screw it, am gonna let it out anyway.

I miss him so much..Gediks and weird as I meet him practically everyday but still am missing him :( SHEESH!

I am smitten. That’s why.

To think of it, the tell-tale signals are so subtle that you probably miss them. The top funny four signs that I am so into u:

1. Miss kelam kabut:
I got all stressed up and very kelam kabut every time I see your family, especially datuk and ayah (Even after countless lunch and dinner). But grown women can really regress around guys, so take my girlish goofiness as a cute compliment and it will improve as the anxiety lessen:) I know I look so silly like a cartoon character when I am panicking.

2. The glorified police officer:
I do ask 101 questions and scrutinize everything to detail. Not trying to be a kepochi but a caring and loving girl-friend that is :) and i bet u like it.hehe

3. The vanity affair
I check my reflection (Ni memang vain tahap dewa I know), fix my hair and make-up or smoothen my outfit constantly, but don’t mistake my gediksness for vanity pleasee. These mini-grooming gestures is not self-obsessed if you’d excuse me! It’s rather trying to look good for u.heheh!

Oh but the camera-freak part is rather vain la (only when ema and stephy around je kot)

4. Happen to have short-term memory loss sometimes
I might repeat the same questions or following up more frequent then your mummy or lady bos does, that merely an indication that I really dig u. Simply because I care so much and love it when u do that silly dumbo face, 'u dah tanya la tadi banyak kali'!

5. Cranky insomniac
Oh yes I can get very temperamental and overly sensitive. Most of the time, it happens only when not enough attention is given..huhuhuhuhu yes not good I know but leo being leo (just like u)…constant stroke of ego is so vital! Alas, it will be very destructive if it is persistent.

Oh well...i am missing u pompidoo!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. That's the thing i like most about you is your cuteness in everything. You kelam kabut-ness is one of the small details that i truly love about you.

2. I don't think that you ask 101 questions but you only everything and every situation like a CSI officer hehe. And you're right. I like it when you ask me questions :)

3. Even with your hair looking like a vampire and your outfit crumpled like it's gone through a weed whacker you would still look like a million bucks in my eyes.

4. Cute hehe

5. This part of you i have to really learn to understand, getting more and more insights throughout the times we spent together. I guess when a lion battles another lion all hell breaks loose. I guess sometimes i need to be the lioness hehe :)

ILU

Anonymous said...

why u drag me in this camera-freak situation huh?? its unfair. i just being ur supportive partner to make ur pics looks more gojes!!
;D

btw, love u both LOTS!
muahs.

-miss E-

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ms. Reny said...

Ms.E - Love u much as well.But u gotta admit that you are the MAIN player in the vanity or gediks affair!

Cuba u perhatikan, only when ur around je gambar jadi banyak and pose jadi over kan????
Janga pura-pura pemalu yaa!!! haha

Aira Natchiar said...

sweeeeeet.. i didn't realize you guys were an item

thewisekid said...

there's nothing wrong to express that u miss that particular someone!
what more on your very own blog~
;p