Saturday, April 7

Looking past the package

Interesting article in The Star today entitled ‘Looking past the package’. After reading it once, I read it again because interestingly it does deliberately describe me.

“He is obviously interested in you. But what if he isn’t your type, has an overdraft and doesn’t look anything like David Backham? Will you take the risk and put the effort to try? or u will have to gently let them down?

“The ordinary, everyday variety men that aren’t devastatingly handsome (this is too general for ones to define) or who’s a bit shy and does not stand out in a crowd. Why give them a chance when obviously he is not your normal type”

A friend once told me “Why do u have to repeat history by falling for the high profile and high risk partner when you undoubtedly sure it will bring more heartache than contentment just because he is your typical type, your predefined mental-image that u, yourself crafted in your mind”…someone dangerous and too challenging?? !!!
Why reny?? Can’t u act and think like a normal people and have an ordinary/simple life?? Isk..

Well…..i have to agree to u dude…You got a point there!!!!! Probably its time to relook into this and revise my priorities ?? It is extremely difficult when you are just too happy with your self, with what you have in your little wonderful world that you don’t even think to budge your ass off…..?For me, I am okie and quite enjoyed the occasional, harmless, forgettable flirt as long as the principal on monogamy remain unblemished..(Unfortunately some or many might not agree to this..)

It would always be easier to stay than split, far easier to act fine than confess, to hide then confide but my priority in relationship now has gone down a little bit….Again, definition of happiness span widely across the spectrum and it definitely varies in each individual. For some it is their career, money & material well being while others it is their friendship, relationship and marriage that matter most. There is nothing right or wrong in defining your own happiness, its all about personal preferences as long as you are happy and comfortable with who u are :)


i am just too happy + contented with myself now, may be i need something that can keep me grounded!!
ohh latest photo taken (finally)....but all too shy-shy to amik gambar.!!! :P


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One things for sure...this gal does have the hearts for me.....I guess...I hope....I pray

Ms. Reny said...

adoi...perasan n dont make me laugh la oii!!! i know who u are n jgn perasan okie!!!!!

Anonymous said...

remember the 5 minutes baby

Ms. Reny said...

just go and hit ur golf ball n stop perasan-ing okie :p

Anonymous said...

and I still think you're merely denying......anyway..no golf...damn this rain.....its comes only during golf time. Unless the better option will be having tea together with you

Ms. Reny said...

hot coffee at starbuck better ;) yeah but good idea!

Anonymous said...

Good post.