Sunday, February 25

The night I am feeling younger and fatter :) !!

Younger? woooo!!
My Saturday nite was encircled with 5 adik-adik that were young, crazy, carefree and happening. My initial plan was to be a good girl, spending some quality time at my mom’s BUT those adik-adik keep pestering me to go to the CURVE…hmmm first it sounded interesting..then they mentioned about checking few pairs of new shoes..hmmm and that sounded even more alluring..u know it is a bit tough to say NO to shopping invitation. So I did finally say YES to them…sabar je kan!!!!**&&^^%%
(Stef is really good at reminding me to save more money thesedays..thanks sweetie and am still trying)

So we were walking, browsing and walking till we were right in front of Laundry (my all time favorite spot...horay horay!!!) and the interesting part, they were playing Casey - Me&U…isk isk isk that was my favourite song…So again, I was at the crossroad, contemplating to go in or not to go in. At the end, we walked straight and fortunately enough to find just a nice spot near the DJ. So makan dinner and we had a surprised b’day cake for Dude…hehehhe yes today is her 23th Birthday but she already had a pre-celebration yesterday. So tonight was kinda unintentional..Thanks to Ikin and Aza for their spontaneous plan and suprises..Good Job babes!

Oh and to dude: Happy Sweettttt 23th Birthday Dear!!!!!






Fatter?
Had dinner at 10pm and a chocolate cheese cake at 12pm ….whatever happen to my diet and true-fitness plan??? Its not working la….Heeellllpppppp! lucky thing I have just started to play badminton lately (belakang rumah aje..lol)



All in all, the night was a blast. We chatted, we giggled, we danced and we had a colorful nite !! Not forgetting to mention that Laundry is getting better now, I like it a lot
Music was fantastic, foods was scrumptious, ambience was comfy, crowds so-so la…One thing for sure, I will definitely come back to Laundry soon., next week maybe;)

Later!

No comments: