Friday, February 23

My First Rambling


Hmmmm how do i start with my very first entry…....
Okie..After few attempts and intentions of setting up this blog, I finally have one myself now…wooohooo! There have been many situations or interesting stories that I always wanted to share with, but to no avail.. tak jadi jadi jugak!

But I have been addicted to reading blog lately, my weekdays routine at home is almost mundane or is it pathetic?? hahha whatever :D ..so switch on my lap top at around 10pm..reading, being plain kepochi(friendster la apa lagi) then reading few blog entries before calling my night off…Zzzzz

As for me, I read almost anything and everything…it is the content and substance that will keep me reading, topics can be varied as it is a reflection of one’s utmost and genuine feelings and emotions. It is really interesting and peculiar at the same time on how peoples can express thier thoughts :)


In short, writing in my opinion is…
……Way of expressing our thoughts
……Way of clarifying our rage and grudge
……Way of sharing your feelings
……Way of providing insights and reflection that help deepen our journey
and finally it is way of opening up door to a new understanding...;)


I know it sounds too cliche and boring but trust me I am not always like this, just one of those day ..FRIDAY to be specific…lol!

So to my cyber diary, u gonna be another channel of my rambling ..;)

P/s: I know some peoples in the office must be bored with my kekecohan and never-ending stories …heheheh but at least I do spice up the boring environment, init????!!!!!.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gurlfriend ! Did you just label me a male fashionista...a metrosexual ? Mmm betol la tu ... I think out of all people there , you know me better since we spend at least 40 hours working together. You are an awesome friend !

ANM
"...turn on the music, put on your dancing shoes, and start dancing..! "

Ms. Reny said...

hahah...Tau tak pa!! but we have a good team @ work..fantastic:)