Sunday, January 18

  • I am so hooked on Lauren C, Audrina, Whitney, Heidi & Spencer.! Sheesh... have been a lazy couch potato and starting my season 4 now. Teruk OK!!
  • I am so not in a mood to go to work tomorrow...Blearghhhh!!! 3 days and am off to Melbourne..Yahoooo!!!
  • Sales in Melbourne has just started..so what else to expect???!!!!!! Double Yahoooo
  • I am so pemalas....period! Ewwwwwwwww! And i can get away with almost anything now..hahahhaha using pregnant as an excuse..Ahemmm!! Bad but let me enjoy it for another few months k!! 
  • I am now wearing M and soon to be L and XL and XXXXLL....whoaaaaaaaaaa holy!!!


But i am a happy growing & glowing lady:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei cheating !!!! Pura-pura morning sickness eh? TSK TSK TSK

Anonymous said...

All will be over after nine months. Remember that! No more 'kasi muka' to you and my turn to be a pampered princess. LOL

Anonymous said...

Mana taknya kejap kejap laparkan?

michelleho said...

Yes... yes... nanti we shopping baju sama-sama... soon you can share my baju and vice-versa! Hehehe... Have fun in Melbourne... will be my turn this mid-year! Hehehe... Yippi! to me!

Unknown said...

'Cek Mek CoMei Lote'...
'Molek2 no' @ OZziE.Jgn shop-til-u-drop as usual and over exert yourself,ok? ;)

Ms. Reny said...

Nyna: Tima kacehhh la mengingatkan i! I have been receiving the same advice almost 10X times a day frm my parents in law here..heheheh & appreciate that all :) MUAH!

C u soon