Thursday, December 11

Happy Holiday!

A brief visit to this blog has made me realize it has been abandoned lately for a more serious write-up..Damn!! The thing about writing and me is seasonable :) But 2 things that have never change - my obsession for shopping and my liking to hang out with bunch of friens ..kekekekeke!! and of cos it is never hard to make me happy, contented and laugh..weeee!!!

Its public holiday peepss...syok betul la!!

Anyway, December will be busy with wedding, wedding and wedding, holiday and cheerful festive mood! who dont love december and being working in the state of Selangor huh?

*sigh* still couldnt get the gasp of a more serious note ;) will try next time

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

selangor borriiingggggg :p

michelleho said...

So, where the Euphoria's report? Hehehe...

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: isk isk aku now tak se-efficient dulu. Malas sangat sangat! Kat FB dah