Wednesday, October 1

Selamat Hari Raya

Last but not least, berbuka puasa as always wouldn’t be complete with these 2 of my favorite places, merely for its food, food & food; nothing else!

Lalachong for its wide selection of seafood. But still couldn’t beat Fatty Crab for its best chillie crab & garlic prawn.



Chiang Mai @ Sg. Buloh for its safe and classic choice of Thai food with authentic ambience




With this, I am taking the opportunity to wish all Muslim friends

Selamat Hari Raya

Maaf Zahir & Batin

-from Me & Azim-



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Few days before Syawal, saying goodbye to Ibu & Ayah




p/s:
My first year beraya as a wifey wouldnt be much different YET this year, as i will be spending the whole week with my family. Sis-in-law would surely need ibu & ayah more in Melbourne than us here ! So, i will be running my own show in full fledge... he he he. Excited!


Safe driving peeps!

4 comments:

michelleho said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to YOU and AZIM! Seeya all next week!

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: Rumah aku always terbuka one..Just buzz me so i (read=maid) can prepare some raya dishes for u..he he he!

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya Datin..:P

Ms. Reny said...

Thanks...After million times of u guys calling me datin...I will be it one day..hehehhehe