Saturday, September 20

Chronicle of events that lead to my fever & flu attack

I would either be on my lala- land dreaming by now or if not Ramadhan, I would probably be out somewhere enjoying my Friday nite life.

But now at almost 2am at home, my eyes are still wide open and I couldn’t even force my tired & aching body to rest! Shit. Been tossing and turning left and right but still am failing. Never have I suffered from any sleeping disorder before, I could even sleep at my sitting position u know…hahhahahahah lazy bump as my brother used to call me…whatever :P

I guess it is the side effects of the sober-up pill ‘Clarinase’ that I took for my flu and allergy reaction. Have been down with flu and fever, on and off since the past 2 days..ewww!!! Even the regular intake of 1000mg BioC doesn’t shield me from another viral attack!!!




Tak Suka..

I reckoned that the impromptu and stretched meeting schedule in Jakarta before has caused the deterioration of my immune system.

On the first day, it was like a 12 hours MME endurance race. Started the day at 6am for
departure, arrived and went straight for a meeting that lasted till almost 5:00pm, headed straight for breaking fast, endured a massive traffic jam as usual in Jakarta…pheww and finally reached the place just on time for berbuka at 6pm local time.



So..


We had a ramadhan buffet at this particular restaurant.
Far from the entrance, we could clearly hear the screaming sounds of girls. Couldn’t be a concert at this time, so I thought!!

Sekali rupa-rupanya, there was Ungu Band performing at the lower ground of the restaurant. Sabar je la kan.

I found it a bit peculiar when arriving at the second floor. To the opposite, they hosted a berbuka puasa for a group of anak yatim, complete with a brief ceramah agama. Hmmmm a bit contradicting between the floors..dont u think so?

Anyway, what matters most was the buffet spread! MARVELOUS! Wide selection of dim sum, sushi, sashimi, pasta, local cuisine, u name ‘em all! Better still, it was only quarter of Mandarin Oriental berbuka charges per pax.


Look at that..yummy!!

I was clueless about this Ungu Band, know nuts about them but apparently I was told that they are slowly gaining popularity in M’sia. AHEMMMMM and since we are passing by the ground level to exit, what the heck!! We decided to stop by and enjoyed their music for a while..



itu dia.. ungu band mini performance..layan je la kejap

The moment we checked in at 8pm, we were already dead tired..BUTttttt since shopping mall was just cross the street, u know what happend next ritee..?!! Harus la singgah jugak!

v
Look at my tired face with PROTON uniform sincemorning..Tsk tsk

-------------------------------------------------

To conclude the trip, it will not be complete without a brief visit to the mall. This time around, I took a risky move by going to a mall by my self, in a cab alone. I was given 2 hours break before the next meeting. So what the heck, I took a cab ANDDDDD gave a wrong destination pulak….OMG silly me! I was confused between Pondak Indah or Kelapa Gading Mall..Aduhhh pusinggg bangat…Gi mana ni??? At the end, I just gotta trust his recommendation and after a quick call to check on the safetyness of the said shopping mall, I was driven to this place call WTC Cempaka…Macam nak menagis tengok tempat tu ok…Geramnye but still curious to explore the hugeeeeeeee mall!!! So, i was all alone in this New mall that i have never been to..
To my suprise...taa daaa

My shopping objectives got distracted and hey wired, as chaotic as the place. MUAHAHAHAH. One thing for sure, it was not bad at all and I was really happy with what I got. A ready-made kebaya with detailed embroidery for only RM100++, that can easily reach RM475++ here in KL!!! Unfortunately, i could not grab any for my mom and in-law :(
Was really hoping for another personal trip there before Raya, but looking at the calendar now, don’t think so! I would divert my shopping direction to Valiram Group Luxury Clearance Sale tomorrow instead…Hehehhe!

p/s: Luckily it is just a walking distance to Low Yat…So Mr.Azim would be a happy man too tomorrow :P
It is 4am now and i'm still much awake!! &***

5 comments:

michelleho said...

Wahseh woman! Sempat lagi tu!

Happy Raya shopping. Jangan shopping sampai pengsan time Raya nanti! We La La Chong on Monday you better not fly kite yah! Hehe...

Ms. Reny said...

i wrote this at 4am and received ur comment at about 8am...walaweiiii, u uso suffering frm sleeping disorder is it? ke baru habis gambling? LOL...

Yes, anything for food babe! anywhere as long as sedap

Anonymous said...

Battaery also can kaput la like this darling..

Ms. Reny said...

Tell me about it & am still not recovering well..today nak tido sampai buka....:P

michelleho said...

I baru aje habis main my own version of SIMS dat day. Moving furniture and adding deleting stuff at my living room! Penat grrr...