Monday, August 4

AWESTRUCK ...i am still overwhelmed after 2 days!

Popular saying ‘expect the unexpected for an excitement in life’. For me personally, I always hate surprises, even the good ones! I just wouldn’t know how to react upon the time of receiving them….my face will definitely blush like roasted prawn! Maluuuu ok!


LOOK AT THAT..my face..my expression....OMG..i was indeed very suprised and loveeee that cake SO Much!!!! Cause its so me :)




Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Taraaaa!

even the organizer Brianne was caught by suprise..HAHAHHA..gotcha! A suprise cupcakes for her belated birthday! Good Job la guysss...Muaahahhahahahha

In normal cases, when I started to smell something fishy, I will avoid to be surprised all together..by all means!

But this time around, it was so bloooooooooooooooodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy smooth and seamless and perfect (until the very final day...ahemmmmm aheemmmmm)!



Whatever it is, i was totally awed by the whole arrangment.


From lovely invitation card, cute small gifts for everyone and of course the AWESOME birthday cake. Very personalized and touching...huhuhuhu

Even the invitation flyer is in PINK..told you it was so personal and close to my heart :)

Lady behind the scene-event organizer Brianne! Good job and so the profesional one i must say. Thankss babe.

Every one got a bookmark with my picture in it.....hehhehe with a personalized small sticker attached to it..CUTE gile!!! All

Love u guys....and thank you so so so much for the time and effort and everything!


XOXO

The lively pictures here show how overwhelmed and excited i was (and am sure everyone too), really. And am still recovering ….:D

Still got tons of picture to be uploaded soon..he he he...TBC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Meriah but i was not invited :(
Happy Birthday Reny

Anonymous said...

Hope it is not too late
"Happy Belated Birthday"

-Abbey-

Anonymous said...

Hope its not too late from me..
Hope you have a wondeful month and year ahead Dear

michelleho said...

Glad you lurved it! Haha! So how's the cake? ALL gone or getting a place in Reny's museum! Haha!

michelleho said...

Your baker's link here! Nice line-up!

Kacuks Mraz said...

happy belated bday!