Tuesday, August 19

Alhamdullilah

Alhamdullilah all receptions went smoothly and ended on last Sunday, 17 August 2008.

Azim’s reception on the 16 August especially, was a night to remember for the rest of my life. A sweet and touching sisterly presentation by Ira (Azim’s Sis) that really touched my heart and made tears rolling down my cheeks! In fact, I was told many others cried due to her super sweet dedication to the beloved brother! We love u much! (p/s: will upload the video later soon)

On a different note, I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to every one that have made their ways to our reception(s), also to those unofficial photographer with beautiful and meaningful shots and all the wishes.

Here goes some of my fav. pick (and still uploading):


Both courtesy of Azlan O. Lovely. Thanks!

By Michelle



I wonder what she was talking about ?? Cuteeee




All by Michelle Ho




Lastly, three quotes of advice from F.I.L in his speech of presentation:

1. Marriage is an institution in which a man loses his bachelor’s degree and the woman gets her master’s
2. The most effective way to remember your wife birthday is to forget it once.
3. A son asks his dad
“Is it true that in China you only know your wife once you marry her?”
He replied
“It happens everywhere son”




-A hilarious end to a splendid night!-

I am embracing wifehood with grace and finesse. & am happy!


Unfortunately, am back to work already :(

4 comments:

banjarconverto said...

Hasfa Reny, congratulations on your wedding! :)

May both of you lovely couple live happily ever after..!

michelleho said...

CONGRATULATIONS again to the both of you! It was certainly a blast! Plus it was nice to see you both all flustered and calm at the same time! Hehe...

BTW, that "kain tersangkut" shot was taken by Damien, with my camera - coz he was holding it at that time and the guy with the huge camera was nowhere to be seen? Hehe... Good job Damien!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU...! FOR HAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL GUY AND FAMILY IN LAWS

BEST WISHES FROM ME
-A.T-