Thursday, July 3

FOOL!

I woke up as usual this morning, contemplating to wear either my red casual blouse or baju kurung to work. So made up my mind and picked the red blouse.
Striding with joy and excitement to work (indicator 1)

In the office, as usual had my breakfast and coffee at the garden. Bumped into a colleague and

he said ‘nice red blouse, u look casual’
Me: ‘Yeaaahhhhh cause its casual day today..syoknyyeeee’, in my chirpy tone (indicator 2)
He: ‘errmmm’ smile and looked a bit confused
Me: he is so blur, i quietly said to myself :P

Then inside a car with my friend:
Me: syokkknye I can rest tomorrow and just chill
She: ye la, I need a break as well
Me: So, lets go to Ayam Golek at Jalan Pantai for lunch today
She: Huh???
Me: We have like 2 and half hours ??? plus dah janji with the girls kan
She: hellllllooooooooooooo we promised the girls to have Ayam Golek during Friday lunch tomorrow..kalau ye pun sabar lerrrr
Me: Huh? Memang la Friday today....apaa daaaa!!!
She: Wei its Thursday laaa
Me: Ya Allah, Friday la
She: eh ye ke???? hmmmmm tak perasan pulak

Then we both paused and checked our phone calendar

Me: OMGggg………betul la…its only Thursday today?????????
US: HAHAHAHAHAHAH......we giggled and laughed and couldnt stop laughing
She:isk isk isk isk isk isk terukkkkkkkkkkkknyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

US: How silly and funny !!!


OMG I have been fooled by my own self. I was living on Friday mode since 615am today till almost 1245pm. Can u believe how nyanyuk am i ???? No wonder my office mate was a bit puzzled when bumped into me with my casual Friday attire. I normally wear my uniform everyday except for Friday FYI.

Best part, I had my red casual blouse and baju kurung ironed since last night, thinking it is Friday today….*sigh* macam nenek tua betul

I am really in needs of quick break away …getting bog down with wedding preparation that it makes me so lost and blur……

p/s: Indicator 1 & 2 to show how happy I was, thinking Friday is finally here..erghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..!

4 comments:

michelleho said...

Hahaha... U got me puzzled there for awhile too... I kept on checking the date of your posting! Hihihi!!!

Ms. Reny said...

even worse, i was fooled by my bos. Thinking it was you untill ur sms reached me..:P

*GRIN*

Anonymous said...

What should i say?!! Just laugh with u la

Anonymous said...

...

g.