Sunday, July 20

Beep Beep

Reality sux and I am back now..back to all the Do-s that require urgent attention ....yikes!

Anyway, nothing could beat the feeling of being home *sweet home*. But, I did manage to extend my stay for 2 days and be back just on time for Saturday lunch at home :)

So, this gonna be my last entry on Jakarta (before I get bored myself)
I made full use of my days to bits to catch up with friends and explore the city further...


With Mr. Cool Bos and our friends


Where?
Loewe, Jakarta City
What?
We had western cuisine and it was really tasteful with big fat portion. Price was reallllyyy reasonable for 5 pax, at only Rp.800,000 or RM270.00. I would say it has the similar ambience and yuppie crowds of Bodega Bangsar Village and Alexis Great Eastern Mall.







Where?
DragonFly
What?
Of all clubs that we managed to check out, CJs, blowfish and FX, I must say DragonFly is the BEST! Adults and upper class crowds but a stricter rule in dress code.







And finally, our impending dinner with Intan and Ayus! Being postponed many many times and we finally made it. Lovely couple, modest conversation and such a down to earth duo despite having glam and glamorous lifestyle!

And yes i am still missing everyone and definitely will be back for whatever reason, probably sooner than u expect..HEHEHEHE :)

Now, its about catching up with friends here..Of course i miss u all ..HEHEHE :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oittttttttttttt....card mana ni?

Anonymous said...

welcome home jakarta girl :P
You know what to do, call me whenever your free to catch up

-Abbey-

Anonymous said...

WAH WAH WAH...So much fun i can tell! No wonder

Sisley

Anonymous said...

welcome home!

Ms. Reny said...

lackluster: Yes otw..sowei :(

Abbey: Of cos i will dear,let me settle down first k!

Sisley: Tell me about it, i lloovveeeeee it

Nad: Thanks babe. Hope ur good at ur end too. XOXO