Thursday, June 26

Friday is almost here...so i am now in my weekends casual mood already :) Wee Hoo

I gave up..spent more than an hour to create my own Friday set but tak boleh boleh jugak! It was supposed to be my casual Friday and opted for 'Art Attack' style!! Hampeh still couldnt create mine..So, decided to pick this for my casual and street fashion mood:



p.s: But i would replace 2 items here: Hotpant to probably greyish skinny jeans & Flat Metallic Jazz Shoe to proably gladiator wedge. Check Scarf hmmmmm a lil bit too funky for me

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lega tak Friday is finally here :P But me so freakin sleepy now

Lilo

Ms. Reny said...

Erghhh me too. Since morning till now, still am sleepy!
Wish my house is nearby (like last time)
:(

michelleho said...

Omigosh! You actually 'plan' your Friday wardrobe? Hehe... I just put anything available on! Haha!

Ms. Reny said...

Michelle: OMGoshhhh...no i dont plan my Friday wardrobe but i was just bored and having so much free time at home that i started playing Polyvore :P Best aa...not about fashion tapi arts..:P

MUAHAHAHAHAAH