Sunday, June 22

I am so lacking behind..


I am lacking so way behind on this…used to be their biggest fan (well, most of us do!) but as I am getting older and after much anticipation, my excitement for SATC has slowed down a little bit. The emotional bond has been disconnected, so it takes a while to turn me on again, this time :p

After the end of SATC showing back in 2004, what most girls do is to rerun the series again and again. I remembered watching the series everyday in a row, repeatedly especially when I am feeling low and needing some girlie emotional bonding! or when i am running out of ideas to mix and match my outfit. The flowery prints, bold and contrast color mix that allure me most.

So this time around, I will just patiently wait for its premiere sometimes in July (no extra trip to Singapore nor downloading it). To those who have watched it, keep it hush hushhhh k!

p/s: Timing is quite right, for some wedding ideas this time around

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me watched already babe.
MUST watch ok!

Ms. Reny said...

Yeee laaaaaaaaaa......:P

anneaeria said...

i watched it too..and i advice you that knowing kl,it would be censored..hehe!so pandai2 la..