Monday, May 26

The colorful side of me !

If you are into astrology, you probably realize the association of LEO and the artistic/creative elements ( Besides the leadership strength of course *ahemmm*). Being a LEO myself, i have always disagree to this creative side of me. Let alone being good at it, I hate it so much (so I thought) You know how priorities and interest in life can always change over time, now at the brink of 20’s, only I realize my love towards arts is actually true! It comes to my realization how much I enjoy and appreciate all those artistic and creative works. Before, I used to love desk-work that involves lots of analysis and thinking, serius and rigid! As I always perceived it as intelligent and would wanted to pursue this path.

Now, it has changed. I am starting to imagine myself doing something different, something that is more flexible, that involve lots of hands-on, performance that can be measured directly, work that require lots of PR and creativity, fashion and entertainment line would be really perfect for me. I see myself now as more colorful, RED, GREEN and YELLOW perhaps, not as serious and lansi as it used to be (as claimed by few closed ones).

It is a wonderful feeling to realize that you have grown up and change to be a more colorful individual with bubbly personality! I can feel the transition that is going on in me, and I LOVE the feelings, it’s a good one :)

p/s: Clark Kent transformation into Superman..MUHAHAHAH

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUAHAHAH SUPERMAN eh? :P Poyo tau u

HUGS

Anonymous said...

I vote u as yellow. Email me for the justification *wink*

Lackluster

shoe-addict-mom said...

come work with me lah. i have another spot to be filled..

Ms. Reny said...

Shoe-Addict-Mom: Interesting..fashion industry eh? How can i contact u? ;P

Anonymous said...

y laaa reny? bored with current job izzit? hehehe.. wanna explore something else? ;)

Ms. Reny said...

Serendipity: My interest has changed tu je..ehehehe i like fun, event and media job now :) U know those lawyers that becoming an artist..so similar situation here!

shoe-addict-mom said...

unfortunately, i'm not in fashion line my dear (wish i am tho). i'm in PR, with an education comp. for preschoolers (mainly). so, i get to see all the chubby faces almost everyday (as if i can't get enuff of my kids already!)