Saturday, April 5

Istanbul Day 2,3 & 4

Day was tight and occupied with work from morning till night. The agency team, the conference participants, PROTON team members. *sigh* Trying to please everyone with all sort of character and background was the hardest thing..Ever! Conversing in simple English sentence require double of my time just to ensure right message is being delivered to the recipient. God, should have learnt sign language before kan?!!! My patience was pushed to its limit several times, trying to keep my temper at bay and maintaining my calm was not easy. Twin and Hulya have been my punching bag, I bitched and whined a lot..! opss Nonetheless, there were so many sweet memories with all participants and most importantly, conference’s objective was achieved and it has been such a good challenge for me and Twin. We did it and am happy :)

Day 2

Ready to start-up. My very first meeting in Istanbul with Ms. Hulya.

Night-Hopping from one dinner venue to another

At last, found a niceee fine dining witha scenic Bosphorous view. Gila cantik.
It's called Archipel. Apparently, it is a famous restaurant even among VVIP and celebrities from all over the world. Hmm good choice.


Starter: Wide selection of seafood. Supper scrumptious. From 60Euro per pax
Day 3: Conference started



hmmmmm wonder what did i say that time ?!!

Twin in action
Day 4-Conferene ended
Clsing dinner at Archipel. Remember i did went to survey for this place earlier and it took me about 45 mins from our hotel. But do u know how long did we actually take on the real day itself? We were really fucked...it took us 2 hours to get there...!!!!!!!! Biggest shit for the conference, traffic was really reallly bad and out of ordinary. HELL!!!
.
.
.
.

Luckily, the moment dinner was served with beautiful setting and ambience, I could see the smiley faces again..PHEWWWWWWWWW (only then I got my appetite-dinner was really good fyi)

Didem- The best assistant
With one young and aggressive team member newly in, I am so looking forward for the next BIG thing. At least i still have hope here :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mcm lama je kat sana. Now i can understand why were you so stressful & monyok last time.

-Freggie-

banjarconverto said...

Proton spreading its wing to Turkey, and you're among those who pioneer the work. You should be proud, despite the obstacles.