Saturday, April 19

IMPULSIVE & INDECISIVE DISORDER

I am so damn sure this scenario somehow sounds so familiar to all u girls kan??!!

I left my house today with ONLY 1 item in my shopping list, siap berjanji dalam hati takkan terpengaruh dalam apa jua keadaan..the only and only baju kurung to buy for the wedding tomorrow.

The moment I stepped in the mall and passed by the first boutique that i saw, my shopping list immediately expand, not many, to only 2 now..:) phew am still safe at this moment!!
Half and hour later, tiba-tiba je the shopping list is expanding longer and longer and longer….!%@^**(( duitnya tak de pulak bertambah by day or even by months..how la?!!

What impressed me the most is how creative I could be, especially in desperation to purchase the ‘IT’ things..whatever it can be! From initial baju kurung to bright yellow tops, stack of bangles to go with, shoes, earth-tone brown belt..macam macam la pulak keluar!

Amazingly, in such situation, all sort of excuses or shall I say creative ideas (ahemmm) came pouring from my mind. And the best part, all excuses are somehow seemed logical and sensible to justify the purchase. Everything that I said sound like a smart excuse to get away with..putar alam jugak rupanya :P

‘That yellow top-shop blouse mesti beli…satu je promise cause now yellow is the IN colour’
Then
‘Those Aldo shoes is just so reasonable after the price reduction, kalau tak beli rugi’
And the list goes on..

So now macam mana? Rather listened to those crappy excuses or just let me buy all those PLEASEEE!! So yeah, tak payah bebel banyak2 just go and get ‘em!!!

*SIGH*

Woman being woman, shopping is somehow the BEST remedy for them, like it or not, that is just us! Love us as it is and those indecisive impulsive behaviour that make us phenomenal..MUAHAHAHHHA :)

Pilih Reny jangan tak pilih :P but wait..... obviously they dont have baju kurung kan?!!

p/s: Now am looking at how to realign my budget for Jakarta pulak :P Dang IT!!!
How many time have i warned my self to be F.O.C.U.S?!! u tell me?!
(anyway, i am so into spring color of Yellow, green and black now...ergh pening pening)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, aren't you suppose to save for your wedding? :P
Be out of the mall's rada all together.

Ms. Reny said...

Abbey: YES Madam:P

Anonymous said...

Oit Mak Datin, apa jadi plan minum kita @ Dome Parade? Lupa la tu kan?!

Ms. Reny said...

Ultimatum: Ya Allah..i will call u NOW!! SORyyy

Anonymous said...

i have the same problem ler.. how to overcome it eh?? hehehe..