Sunday, March 9

Olaaaa....

Since many of you are planning to get engaged or married this year, i wanna share some good recommendation based on my personal search of these wedding thingy so far:

Photographer: 2 that I loveeeeeee most
candidsyndrome at http://www.candidsyndrome.com/v4/ (Saiful Nang is super friendly despite his popularity, pictures perfect and vibrant colors) &
Iskandar Ibrahim at http://www.iskandaribrahim.com/ (natural and authentic picture with lots of story behind it)

Wedding Planner: Variety of them, just have to put extra effort in searching and exploring till u find one that really satisfy u. Precious moments is on top of my list at the moment for its subtle and soft color selection

Alternatively, surf these few website just to get an idea(especially if ur a web junkie or lazy to be precise..hehehhe! Padahal bole je beli magazine but too lazy la)
-wishingtree.com
-table10.com.my
-sunfllower.com.my
-eventswizard.net
-ec-event.com
-excellentsense.com
-creativelines.com
-4weddingku.blogspot.com & http://elizaelies.fotopages.com/

Go and jalan2 at Jalan TAR or Petaling Street just to check out those unpopular and seclude stores that might sell various gifts box at distributor’s price

There are plenty of selection and bet u gonna be pening.....am still pening on all these...gd luck!!!

9 comments:

michelleho said...

I can hook you up to the Events Wizard peeps. Probabaly I'll be working part-time anyway if you take them on... So I get paid for attending your wedding! Coolness! Hehehe...

Ms. Reny said...

U still gonna be my back-up photographer..!! dont care! :P

Anonymous said...

i like iskandar ibrahim better than saiful nang. few of my frens had engaged him. the pics = super fine!

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity: I like both dear! but only iskandar ibrahim is free on my date..So yeah i book him already!!

How was ur w'end?

michelleho said...

But if EW is engaged, then I get to earn moolah while snapping! Kikiki... Mata duitan betul! Haha!

Aiyah... just realised. Kalau I get to go to Beijing, then I will miss ALL three dates??? Let's hope not! Hehe...

michelleho said...

If this is repeated - please delete.

I have another friend who does hantaran at www [dot] kasihabadi [dot] com

And no, I dun get any commission from all this ads. Hehe...

Ms. Reny said...

Walaweiiii....terer aa michelleho. I owe u gift for your beautiful card design!

michelleho said...

Kam sia! Kam sia! Hehehe...

Have fun in TURKEY! And please collect your stuffs before you go yah (when ar?).

Toodles...

Aira Natchiar said...

Very very pretty! Wow you have extremely good taste!