Sunday, February 17

Jungle Jerry - recapturing the past!

Having spans more than 10 years and being the King of Mix within the Malaysia’s Club scene, I must say Jungle Jerry's mix is just awesome!
So my attempt today is to google as much about him…interesting! Something different and refreshing than my usual boring net-surfing!

Do u know that I used to dream to be a popular DJ when I was 16..heeheh and to be a student of Playaz,Hartamas..gile terpengaruh dengan muzik too much, but of course is not allowed by my parents..eeeeghhh! I dont mind sending my kids tho..


Recapturing my days at backroom, Zouk and Nuovo back then …those were the days!
Now dah tua sakit-sakit belakang aaaa…so softer music pleaseee..;P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

College day is THE best!! only the annoying lecturers, but still love them. Miss those days

Anonymous said...

But she managed to score good grade Alf...did we? ;P

Anonymous said...

tua ke reny?? ;)

Ms. Reny said...

alf & fig: tu aa, miss those days a lot, our weekly routine desptie 8am classes the next day, mata semua kecik je dlm class..haha!!

Fiq: But u guys managed to land a better job now kan??? with big fat pay...erghhh :P

Ms. Reny said...

serendipity: tua?? hmmm as long as i look young and cute, am good! Hahahhahahahahhahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. yea, i agree with u! how's the preparation coming along? ;)

banjarconverto said...

Don't worry about the age. just get jiggy wit it!

naa naa naa naa naa na naa..gettin' jiggy wit it...naa naa naa naa naa na naa naaa..